03 October 2011

September Playlist

So much for posting in September.. I decided that I was not really a fan of my blog, so how could anyone else be? The month of October is going to focus on a blog revamp, which I am hoping will make this blog more interesting. But for now, here is my September playlist which I listened to on repeat all month long. 


1. Lost In Time - Whitely
2. Lost In My Mind - The Head and The Heart
3. Life Magazine - Cold Cave
4. The Life I Keep -Whitely 
5. Last Night - The Morning Benders
6. In Love, Not Limbo - Of Oceans
7. Hours - Tycho
8. History Book - Dry The River
9. For 12 - Other Lives
10. Figueroa - Hotels & Highways
11. Faded High - Gayngs
12. Doorways - Radical Fear
13. CPR/Claws Pt. 2 - Typhoon
14. Born - Starfucker
15. Barton Hollow- The Civil Wars
16. Barely Legal - Real Estate
17. Baltimore Bound - Supervisor of the Loveless Average
18. Apathy - Mikal Cronin
19. All of Us - Painted Palms

Photo: dress, design, decor

No comments:

Post a Comment