29 March 2011

The Vegan Stoner

I'm a vegetarian, but also a college student. Which means I am two things - cheap and lazy. I found this online vegan cooking blog "The Vegan Stoner" and it seems like the perfect resource for someone like me. I am not a vegan, but still love the recipes and am always interested in eating vegan foods whenever possible. The illustrations are adorable and all of the recipes are cheap and easy to make. The creators of the blog, Sarah Conrique and Graham I. Haynes, are currently working on "The Vegan Stoner Cookbook" which I am very excited for as well! Take a look.. Vegan food isn't only for vegans! Below is a glimpse at two of my favorite recipes featured that I cannot wait to make - The Chickpea Wraps and Soy Lazy Tacos( Sorry they are so small, I'm still new at this blog stuff). Check out the blog here: TheVeganStoner



No comments:

Post a Comment