20 March 2011

Online Magazine Obsession

I thought my head over heels relationship with blogs and Tumblr could never be surpassed until I discovered the wonderment of online magazines. My two favorites Lonny Magazine, an interior design and lifestyle magazine just brimming with endless inspiration for my first apartment, townhouse, family home and everywhere I decide to live in between (besides of course my dorm room which may be the most ungodly place on earth, messy roommates are the absolute worst). My favorite aspect of Lonny may be the History of Style section which provides a crash course every issue on a different era in furniture history. There is also a huge focus on sustainability and eco-friendly living, which I am all about. Hence the paperless magazine!









And then there's Matchbook Magazine, and I don't think obsession is a strong enough word to describe my relationship with this online publication. Matchbook is brand new, only on it's second issue, and I am in love with every page of both issues thus far. The magazine is a collection of everything wonderful in life. I've made Max look over both issues just so he can understand what I truly find fabulous.





all photos are courtesy of Lonny Magazine and Matchbook Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment