26 August 2011

Creepy Cool Family Resemblance

How strong is your family resemblance? I would say I am a mixture of both of my parents equally, and I really don't look too similar to any of my four siblings. People have always said we look related, but the resemblance isn't shocking or incredibly noticeable in my family as with others. One of my good friends,Carter, and her two brothers, Rustin and Jackson, could be triplets there resemblance is so strong.

Photographer Ulric Collette has created a series of portraits called Genetic Portraits. He takes two family members faces, whether they have a strong resemblance or not, and puts them together making them into one portrait. Below are a few of my favorites, see more here .

Sisters - Catherine,23 and Veronica,29
Brothers - Christopher, 30 and Ulric, 29

Father/Son - Laval, 56 and Vincent, 29
Father/Son - Denis, 53 and William, 28

Son/Father - Nathan, 7 and Ulric, 29


No comments:

Post a Comment