20 October 2010

So here we go...


I started with a blogspot and soon discovered the immediacy of Tumblr and so I converted. But, these days I'm sick of belonging to a community of fifteen year old girls, so I am back again. Let's hope this relationship lasts.

Now, the age old question: How will I get people to follow my blog? I can force Max and Anna to check it, yippie two followers. I think it all has to do with content, so let me make some promises.

I promise to:

1.) Share new and old music, awesome music.
2.) My pictures will be pretty, and credited.
3.) I will try my hardest to create a place to find inspiration
4.) I will not focus strictly on my life
5.) I will keep you up to date on environmental problems, solutions and most importantly the beauty of nature.
6.) I will share all great things I find: outfits, movies, bands, photos, videos, articles, books, people, recipes.

A promise to myself:

In the end I will find and try many new things in order to have the pleasure of sharing life with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment